Replacing Older and Newer Posts by Actual Names

Friday, August 31, 2012

With VaultMix and beyond

Hey everyone,
Of Wolves, And Lions, And Stags, And Women

I have been watching a lot of "Game of Thrones" these days (resulting in me calling people Lords and Ladies) and also I am in the middle of a resident-shift. So I haven't got much chance to play The Witcher 2: Assassin Of Kings.

Hence, no gaming thingy today. Though I do have some news. I have joined VaultMix.com. Its a web-site run by my friend Mohit Madan and is a melting pot of everything new in gaming, music, movies and the rest.
I would be handling the "Movies" section of the web-site, and would really appreciate if you turned up there as well from time to time.
My gaming exploits will carry on here, while my movie watching streak would be showed off there.



So check out my first blog on VaultMix here: SlamBangBoomBazinga.

Oh and one more thing. The Winter is Coming.

Signing Off,
Ayush 'Kabel' Chauhan,

Lord of the X-Box,

From the House Of Chauhans,

In the North of Doon

No comments:

Post a Comment